1) You must post the rules!
2) Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal!
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create
ten new questions for the people you tag to answer!
4) You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them!
Things about myself:
- I'm exceptionally clumsy.
- I like music. Music makes me happy.
- I don't like ignorant people, although, at times, I can be one too.
- I forget things almost instantaneously.
- I like to draw.
1. How do you identify in terms of gender and sexuality (if any). When did you come to accept this about yourself?
- I'm straight. Always was. It's pretty boring, I know, but yeah.
2. Is gender and sexuality fluid? As in is it changeable in one's lifetime or is it something permanent you are born with?
- Yeah, I think it's fluid. As humans we define our identities based on our environment, so it would make sense that sexuality would be defined by that as well.
3. What fandoms (if any) are you most passionate about?
- Homestuck. There are others but I'm not going to mention them.
4. How have those fandoms changed your life for better or worse?
- Homestuck changed it for the better. It's given me a way to connect to people that I didn't have before.
5. What inspired your DeviantArt username? Do you have any other accounts and how did those names come about?
- It's my Japanese name. I don't have any other accounts anymore.
6. How do you feel when encountering an artist you find better than you? Are you nervous, inspired, discouraged?
- I feel a deep sense of respect for them. It takes a lot of talent and practice to get that good.
7. Have you ever met someone from DA in real life?
- Not anyone that I didn't know before, no. There are a couple that I would like to meet, but I doubt they'd want to meet me.
8. Why are you watching me? Am I watching you? If I'm not watching you would you feel comfortable telling me so I was aware so I could consider watching back or do you think that would overstep any boundaries or defeat the purpose?
- I'm watching my tagger because they make fantastic Homestuck props and plushies and every deviation that they upload makes me go "Wow!". I don't think they're watching me, but that's okay. I haven't really done anything worth watching.
9. If you could change places with an artist for a day on DA, who would it be? What would you change about their art or how they conduct themselves? (if you're brave enough to choose me as your artist I demand brutal honesty).
- I would like to trade places with because they have an awesome sense of humour and I really admire them as an artist and as a person in general.
10. Where would you say you need the most improvement in your art?
- Shading techniques and drawing folds in clothing. I suck at that.
My questions to my tagged people:
1. Who do you admire most on DA?
2. What is your favourite form of art?
3. What is one thing you wish you could do but can't?
4. Apple juice or orange juice?
5. Do you consider yourself part of any fandoms? If so, which ones?
6. How have these fandoms affected you?
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
8. What do you value most in a person?
9. Do you visit conventions? If so, what for?
10. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and what would you talk to them about?
aaand now I tag: